Do you like to read romance novels? Wouldn’t you like to know more about your favorite authors? Well, you came to the right place! Join the writers of Romance Weekly as we go behind the scenes of our books and tell all…… About our writing of course! Every Tuesday we’ll all answer the same questions and after you’ve enjoyed the blog on this site, we’ll direct you to another. So come back often for a thrilling ride. Tell your friends and feel free to ask us questions in the comment box.
Hope you’ve hopped over here from the awesome Carrie Elks at http://www.carrieelks.com/blog
This week’s blog is really a treat, literally, from what we always do. On this week’s blog we’re talking about our favorite 15 minute recipes. Well, since I love to cook I have many. But today, I will talk about a fish dish. You have many choices as to the fish to use. I’ve used flounder, fillets, halibut, salmon. All of them come out absolutely delicious.
Here’s the recipe:
1. Dice one onion and one tomato.
2. Put a teaspoon of oil in a pan.
3. Put the diced onion diced tomato in the pan.
4. Sprinkle the onion and tomato with garlic, and mint. You may use jarred or fresh mint.
5. Place the fish of your choice on top of the tomatoes and onion.
6. Drizzle teaspoon of oil on top of the fish.
7. Sprinkle the fish with Paprika, garlic, mint to taste.
8. Bake at 350 for about 20 to 30 minutes depending upon the thickness of the fish.
This recipe is gluten-free and low-carb and perfect for someone dieting. A perfect side dish for this is steamed smashed broccoflower. Steam the broccoflower, then mash it with a potato masher and just added butter.
Now meet another awesome chef for the day, Betty Bolte at http://www.bettybolte.com/blog.htm
Please feel free to leave comments and your favorite quick and easy recipe.
The Mind Behind The Crime,